"And I miss the deductions!"
Some of my favorite links:
Best website for film info! a favorite!
Click on this link, and it will take you right to "Mighty John" the Record Guy!
Bo Sullivan first began his long career at WHYN radio in 1990 as a sports talk show producer. Bo then moved on to become the host of that sports talk show. In 1993, Bo became the sports anchor and co-host for the WHYN morning show. After a few hiatuses, both planned and unplanned, Bo came back to stay in 1996 as the morning show sports anchor, producer, and co-host.
Born and raised in Westfield, he's now raising his own family there. He lives with his wife Kris and daughters Leighanne and Shannon. When Bo was growing up, his father Richard Sullivan was superintendent of schools in two local communities. Politics runs in the family. Brother Brian is a Westfield city councilor and brother Rick is the city's seven term mayor. Besides transporting his children to various activities including CCD and swimming lessons, he coaches both daughters in three different sports. He also works as a part-time political consultant. In his scarce spare time, Bo likes to golf and is a frequent visitor to the Connecticut casinos.
What does Bo like most about his position at WHYN? For one, he's a big fan of waking at 3:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. He also enjoys meeting the many loyal listeners to the show. His lifelong ambition is to open a sports bar and play Texas Hold 'em every day of his life.
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document." (My Favorite)
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )
13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
AND THE WINNER IS....
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."