We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive with our Springfield, MA Radio Group. The stations include WHYN Newstalk 560, Mix 93-1, and KIX 100.9. If you are an energetic self-starter, well disciplined and highly motivated, please send us your resume immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop results based marketing strategies and promotional opportunities for clients.
· Service clients from idea to execution.
· Reach quarterly and yearly billing goals set by station management.
· Prospect and develop new business constantly.
· Must love to sell.
· Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as excellent organization skills.
· Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines and the diverse needs of clients.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a well written cover letter, resume and (3) professional references.
If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting your resume online at: https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/
Or by mail at
1331 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01103
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Clear Channel Springfield, please provide Clear Channel Springfield with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at Clear Channel Springfield:
Attn: Dina Odak
1313 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 781-1011 | DinaOdak@Clearchannel.com
Click Here for WHYN Newstalk 560
(WHYN-FM) Job Opportunities
Click Here for Mix 93.1 (WHYN-FM) Job Opportunities
Click Here for WRNX 100.9 (WRNX-FM) Job Opportunities
Click Here for KIX 97.9 (WPKX-FM) Job Opportunities
It is the policy of Clear Channel Springfield to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.